Airport/Ship Transfers for Uniworld Programs
If you purchase a Uniworld Air-Inclusive Vacation, you enjoy the special included convenience of scheduled group transfers between the airport and the ship/hotel on the day the cruise or cruise/tour begins, and between the ship/hotel and the airport on the day the cruise or cruise/tour ends, when air booked falls within our transfer guidelines. There may be a waiting period between transfers of two hours or more unless private car transfers have been purchased. Private car transfers are only available on the cruise or cruise/tour start/end dates and are only available for transportation between designated airports and the ship, for up to two guests per car. If your flight arrangements arrive/depart outside of these parameters, you must make your own transfer arrangements.
Please note: Due to airport restrictions, group transfer motor coaches may not be allowed to park near the terminal exit. As a result, guests with group transfers should expect to walk up to 15 minutes or longer from the terminal to the motor coach. Our airport representatives have limited ability to carry luggage or assist guests with mobility needs. Guests who want or need assistance on arrival are advised to consider booking a private transfer, as private cars can usually stop in front of the terminal exit and provide guests with more assistance.
Making Your Own Flight Arrangements: Should you elect to make your own flight arrangements, Uniworld will provide complimentary scheduled group transfers to/from the ship/hotel as long as your flights arrive/depart in the cruise/tour starting/ending cities in accordance with the dates shown in this brochure and your flight arrangements comply with the Transfer Guidelines as shown below. If your flight arrangements arrive/depart outside of these parameters, you must make your own transfer arrangements. Uniworld will not be responsible for missed transfers due to delayed or cancelled flights, or for missed cruise/trip days, or for extra costs resulting from the foregoing. To qualify for transfers, it is required that flight information and pre-trip arrangements for all passengers making their own flight arrangements be given to Uniworld no later than forty-five (45) days prior to departure and must conform to the Transfer Guidelines below:
2024 Uniworld Transfer Guidelines
Flights must arrive/depart within the following time limits:
*See below for exceptions to the standard arrival and departure guidelines.
*Transfers in Milan are provided from MXP only.
*Transfers in Paris are provided from/to CDG only.
**Transfers for the Lake Lucerne extension are provided to/from ZRH only.
- Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel)
- Belgian Holiday Markets
- Grand France (Paris to Arles)
- Paris & Normandy (Paris to Paris)
Check-In and Check-Out Times
Please note that standard check-in and check-out times will apply regardless of flight schedules or transfer arrangements.
- Arrivals: On the day of embarkation, your stateroom will be ready after 3:00 PM. Guests who embark prior to 3:00 PM can wait in one of the public areas onboard. For itineraries beginning at a hotel, your room will be ready after the hotel’s standard check-in time. Uniworld is unable to request early check-ins.
- Departures: On the day of disembarkation, you must vacate your stateroom by 8:00 AM. Guests with flights departing later in the day may wait onboard in one of the public areas until 1:00 PM or later, depending on the sailing schedule. For itineraries ending at a hotel, you must vacate your room by the hotel’s standard check-out time. Uniworld is unable to request late check-outs.
Note: For Port Location details, please visit Uniworld.com/ports.